25.12.10

X-Mas Present

man 2010 has just flew by... and i got so little done.

rather than repeat this unproductive year, i've decided it is time for a change in the new year.

stand by for more details on this direction soon.

one caution for long time chronicle fans, with this new direction there may not be so many posts about my adventures in this new direction for the blog. while i have enough photographs for a couple years worth of posts, i'm not sure if people are enjoying them or not. please let me know your thoughts...

and happy holidays!

3 comments:

Albertonykus said...

Ouch! I'd love to see you more in motion and audio, Traum, but at the same time I'm more interested in your ongoing adventures. What are these vlogs going to be about, may I ask?

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

it's been quite a long time of not seeing you in a motion picture Traum!

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

nice of course!


and missing that Traumador's theme!